WRITES WITH THE LIGHT
Jean-François Claustre's outlook has been forged since his apprenticeship in 1967, passing through numerous meetings to achieve recognition through several international awards - 1st Prize for Portrait Paris - 1st European BMW Prize. Selected by Kodak, he traveled to the United States, produced numerous humanitarian reports in Eastern countries. He is invited to exhibit in Germany, Belgium, France, Belarus, in galleries in India and in museums in Ukraine. Acquisitions by numerous collectors and institutions. The universe of this artist is part of Black and White, color and Man.
- Interested in photography from childhood and made it his profession.
- His sensitivity specializes him in portraiture
- 1973 lives off his passion
- Paris 1979 1st Prize for Portrait International Photography Fair
- 1st BMW European Prize for Reportage Photography Darmstadt 1984
- Hand of Gold Roanne Trophy 1994
- Creates several works of art
- Wins international distinctions
- Devotes himself to Reportage in 2000
- 2001 exhibits in Minsk Belarus
- 2013 exhibits in India an intimate work on his childhood: "Outlines of Memory"
- His photographs are found in institutions and with many collectors
- 2016-2017 Cherkassy Museum Ukraine
- 2018 Retrospective "50 years of Photographic Art" * Arkhangelsk Russia Conference