Laima Goda was born in the USSR. Since 2002 she lives and works in Russia /Moscow/ and Germany /Bruttig-Fankel/. She is a member of the International Association of the Union of Designers.
- 1989 - Republican College of Fine Arts /Chişinău. Moldova/
- 1996 - The State Art Institute(clothes design artist) /Chişinău. Moldova
- 2019 - V. Dianov- Laima Goda. Eight seasons.
- 2019 - Eurasian Art Union- 1st volume of the illustrated encyclopedia "Art-Geography"
- 2020 - Salon / Dessin et peinture à l’eau / Art Capital / Grand Palais / Paris
- 2020 - 8 seasons / Gallery "Chertanovo" - Moscow, Russia
- 2018 - "Cote Souvage. Quiberon" / Gallery "O-large" - Paris, France
- 2018 - "Cote Souvage. Quiberon" / Art Residence "O-large" - Saint Pierre Quiberon, France
- 2017 - International Contemporary Art Fair "art3f" / Brussels Expo - Brussels, Belgium
- 2014 - Solo Exhibition / LaimArt Gallery - Bruttig an der Mossel, Germany
- 2012 - Solo Exhibition "Carnets de voyage" / Gallery "In my room" - Paris, France
- 2010 - Solo Exhibition / Museum Contemporary Art - Vitebsk, Belarus
- 2008 - Solo Exhibition / Gallery "Roof" - Moscow, Russia
- 2007 - Solo Exhibition / Russian Center for Science and Culture - Warsaw, Poland